Hiring Project Analyst & Executive Assistant
Do you like organizing life of others?
Join us as Project & Executive Assistant!
As InnoMentors we help organizations to be more effective by creating environments where people can fully utilize their creative potential & talent. Scope of our core business activities ranges from: training, mentoring, coaching, interim management, to end-to-end transformations by implementing such methodologies & practices as: Agile, Lean, Design Thinking, Change Management. Our set of projects is growing and that is why we are looking forward to hire:
PROJECT ANALYST & EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
There is an option to work partially from home as most of the information flow is managed online. This role is a mix of analysts, project coordinator and executive assistant. We are looking for a person that value honesty, direct communication, scrupulosity, and is striving for excellence.
Best fit for this role is for person that:
- Is master in planning and organizing tasks
- Pays attention to details and loves playing with spreadsheets
- Is passionate about role of professional education & training
Main responsibilities in this role would be:
- Analysis of data and drafting communication to project stakeholders,
- Tracking & settlement of projects, by working with trainers on planning, invoicing and monitoring of project progress,
- Drafting statements of work, offers, including drafting, proof reading, aligning details with clients, including training materials,
- Online research of products, service vendors & subcontractors.
- Organization support for training and company events,
- Receiving customer requests and setting up appointments & meetings,
- Document proofreading in English and Polish,
- Supporting process of preparing internal education materials and books,
- Updating social news, company website and information about the company events.
Skills & talents we are looking for:
- Polished communication skills in English and Polish,
- Analytical thinking and willingness to act,
- Talent for information research,
- Good with computer systems,
- Well-organised, Efficient & self-motivated,
- Positive, friendly and polite,
- If you are GTD fanatic that would be great asset.
- flexible hours,
- mentoring and coaching by Managing Partner,
- internal and external training,
- possibility to learn how the consulting business works,
- option to partially work from home,
Please send your CV, and brief description about yourself and your talents to: email@example.com
We reserve the right to respond only to selected candidates.